- Publisher: Tone Empire
- Product: Reelight Pro
- Version: 1.0.5 Incl Keygen-R2R
- Format: VST3/AU/AAX
- Requirements: Windows 10 or later, OSX 10.13 or later
Reelight Pro VST crack is a tape saturation plugin with many features for getting an authentic tape vibe and also some of the desirable artifacts associated with tape.
The plugin authentically emulates tape saturation/compression, overall sound, and vibe. We bring you 6 tape machines at 2 speeds and various levels of sampling and modeling to get the most authentic sound possible to date!
What’s Reelight Pro ?
The invention of digital audio recordings liberated sound engineers in many ways which were not possible in the analog era. Even with all the tools at one’s fingertips, musicians and engineers sorely missed the sound and sonics of earlier recordings.
The magic that the recording mediums imparted by default and one which we all took for granted.
Reelight Pro VST crack is a plugin designed to bring back the authentic tape sounds of not one, but 6 different sought Tape Machines at different speeds and levels to bring us even closer to the “reel” sound of tape.
With this plugin, you also get access to desirable parameters such as tape speed, bias, input saturation, crosstalk, and even the compression imparted by tape as separate controls! The plugin comes with a lot of presets designed to help to get you started, or design your own from scratch!
Advanced Dynamic IR
Advanced Dynamic IR (Impulse Response) systems that we have developed in addition to DSP modeling, help us achieve the authentic sound of tape machines like never before.
Hysteresis Processing along with a great sounding resolver, help us achieve the “wow” factor!
Reelight Pro VST Crack Features
The Input Gain sets levels from -24dB to +24dB with 0 dB in the center, This control acts in the same way as on analog tape recorders, the more gain you increasing, the harder the tape is hit with sound, and create the correct response audible in terms of saturation and compression.
The Lock feature lets a user increase input gain with an automatic gain compensation for an increase in levels in the output.
The Output Gain sets output levels from -24dB to +24dB with 0 dB in the center,
This plugin features a set of 12 dB/ oct (20Hz to 20 kHz)High Pass and Low Pass Filters using an analog design scheme for a natural sound. These are Pre-Filters, and affect the sound before the tape algorithms.
TAPE MACHINE SELECTOR
These selectors labelled A-F , let the user select the different Tape Models
SPEED, BIAS, COMP, CROSSTALK
- SPEED: Select Slow or Fast speeds offered per tape machine.. these vary from 3 1/2 ips to 30 ips depending on the machine selected.
- BIAS: This control lets you adjust the Bias of the machine selected and creates a desirable saturation effect in addition to Input Gain Saturation.
- COMP: This controls the envelope of the sound like a compressor, allowing the user to emulate the “compression” characteristics of tape. The effect is subtle but noticeable.
- CROSSTALK: An artifact of multitrack tape machines was “Tape Bleed” or signal bleed, whereas the signal on adjacent tracks also record additionally on each other.. creates a mono-spatial effect. You can adjust the amount desired for this parameter.
We have the option of 2x-8x oversampling, depending on your cpu power and computer resources, this helps “smooth” the sound and sound even closer to the analog bandwidth.