- Publisher: Toontrack
- Product: Superior Drummer
- Version: 3.2.3 Update – V.R
- Formats: AAX, VST, SAL
- Requirements: Windows 64-bit
In addition to a massive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 introduces a unique design*, a streamlined workflow and countless features for powerful drum production in your computer. With Superior Drummer 3, you have control and creative power beyond the imaginable. Welcome to the future.
SUPERIOR DRUMMER FEATURES – AT A GLANCE.
- In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11-channel surround systems
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
Release notes for Superior Drummer 3.2.3
Superior Drummer 3.2.3 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account. Please note that version 3.2.3 is required for the support of Superior Drummer 3 products released from this point forward (Q4 2020).
- Clicking on a Song Structure could lead to a crash.
- Using a “Replace … on Track” function could lead to a crash.
- Using “Change Tempo” to increase the tempo in a song block caused a crash.
Edit Play Style
- Changing Amount for a future hit instrument (shaker/tambourine) could lead to a crash.