- Publisher: u-he
- Product: Twangström
- Version: 22.214.171.12489-R2R
- Formats: VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
- Requirements: WiN32/64
u-he Twangström VST crack is a flexible spring reverb box-of-tricks. If you’re familiar with Bazille, you might already have come across its built-in spring unit. We took that one, then modelled two more reverb tanks, paired it with drive section, filter stage, envelope, and mod matrix. It emulates a hand-picked selection of the most popular units you will find in classic guitar and instrument amplifiers, recreating the odd character of real springs.
Twangström VST crack in the spotlight…
- shakeable springs
- 3 different reverberation tanks, inspired by the most popular ones built in the guitar & instrument amps that made rock ‘n roll
- tasty drive & tone stage for heating-up and colouring the sound
- multi-mode filter, with variable type blend
- four-flavours envelope stage, picking up the signal from either input, output or external sidechain
- LFO module, 8 different types & waveforms, variable time base & syncable
- comprehensive modulation matrix, for realtime control of all the parameters
- independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations
- 76 factory presets, NKS-compatible
- UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%
- custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option
As a faithful emulation of a mechanical device, Twangström crack needs to be handled well. Many of the technical parameters are user-adjustable in real-time, and these can be controlled via MIDI or using the internal LFO and envelope generator. With its multimode resonant filter, cracked Twangström is a unique and powerful tool which can deliver highly unusual, evolving textures… especially when the signal is tossed around using the modulation matrix!
Hitting your computer won’t make cracked Twangström shatter, so we added a twang control. This is used to shake the springs, either manually or through modulation and automation. You might think this is a gimmick for which you have no further use (apart from waking up the neighbours), but if you modulate it slightly, everything comes to life!
Cracked Twangström’s reverb is based on physical modelling. As opposed to plug-ins based on impulse responses (IR), our approach mimics the physics of mechanical reverberation. By simulating the wavefront travelling through a medium, we can include all the aspects of excitation, reflection, dispersion, interference, and other audio properties. Twangström VST crack does not mimic the sonic result, but simulates the physical device. This means that all dimensions of the device are controllable in realtime, on a per-sample-basis – which all boils down to quite some power at your fingertips!
The envelope in Twangström crack features 4 different modes and can pick up the signal from either input, output or external sidechain. You can select between Envelope Follower, Attack and Decay, Attack and Release, or Cyclic modes. The last one is similar to a 2-stage LFO. Shown controls will adapt to the selected mode, with Threshold not appearing while in Envelope Follower mode.
The modulation matrix has three general purpose modulation slots, and yes, you can select shake as one of many targets to modulate the Twang control!
Low Frequency Oscillator
The LFO features different time bases, including a non-synchronized one measured in seconds. Synchronized options include both dotted times and triplets. There are 8 different waveforms to choose from, with 2 of them being stepped or glide random shapes.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Release by VR timebombs. VR tried to force-validate serial by old routine by
patching but it doesn’t really help. We checked their Hive2 release and we
found zero timebombs are patched. Now you know that users who posts “100
percent working” for their releases are zero percent trustful.
At least we checked many places they haven’t noticed.
Let’s hope we made 100 percent again this time 🙂
Here is how U-he main protection works:
1. Generate value (0 – 2047) from the licensee name.
We call this value “UserValue”.
2. Get the hash of serial number by UrsHash.
UrsHash is combination of WHIRLPOOL512 and SHA512)
3. Get hardcodedHash[UserValue] and compare with calculated hash.
If it matches, license = OK.
This means, serial number is not generated for users dynamically. The hash
of all serial numbers are hardcoded to the app since the first release. User
name is just used to determine which correct serial number to assign. This
is good if dev has many customers, otherwise serial check will be dull and
slow (check all hardcoded serials one by one, this is done by RobPapen).
However, there is the weak point in this “wise” protection. Once legit serial
numbers are leaked, that serial number can be used to other name. You can
make another licensee for that serial by colliding “UserValue”. This is not
easy to avoid. Blacklisting the leaked serial number can affect to the legit
users too, because that user may have same UserValue with leaked licensee.
– Uhe app contains 2048 correct hashed serial numbers.
– Calculate valid serial from hashed serial is nearly impossible.
– User A and User B may have same legit serial number.
– Generate another valid name for leaked serial can be possible.
Enjoy checking many security aspects for the uhe type protection.R2R
These UserValue+Hash protection is used by Arturia, Audiority, SonicAcademy,
LVC-Audio, Youlean etc. Valid user+serial pair can be made from legit serial.