- Publisher: u-he
- Product: Zebra2
- Version: 18.104.22.16836 – R2R (Regged)
- Formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
Zebra2 is a sound-design playground.
Zebra2: A synth of all stripes
A powerful, high quality (but still CPU friendly) sound engine together with numerous sound sculpting tools makes Zebra2 capable of a near-limitless range of new sounds and textures.
A favourite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, Zebra2 provides all the tools you need—the rest is up to you.
Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine.
Imagine —you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters.
Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter —the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
- NEW in V2.9: All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready
- NEW in V2.9: Notarized installer for macOS Catalina
- 4 powerful wavetable oscillators (16 waves) with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4, or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 assignable X/Y pads
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 main patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (MSEG) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- MIDI learn page and editable list