- Publisher: u-he
- Product: Zebra2
- Version: 18.104.22.16892 Regged-RET
- Format: AUv2/VST2/VST3/AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or newer / Mac OS X 10.9 or newer / Linux
- Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
- Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
- Linux: glibc version 2.28 or newer
Zebra2 VST crack is a sound-design playground. The powerful, high quality (but still CPU friendly) sound engine and the numerous sound sculpting tools make Zebra2 VST crack capable of a near-limitless range of new sounds and textures.
Zebra2 VST crack: A synth of all stripes
A favourite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, Zebra2 VST crack provides all the tools you need—the rest is up to you.
Zebra2 VST crack in the spotlight…
- NEW in v2.9: All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready
- 4 powerful wavetable oscillators (16 waves) with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4, or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 assignable X/Y pads
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 main patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (MSEG) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- NEW in v2.9.3: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Zebra2 VST crack is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine —you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter —the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
Zebra2 VST crack Features
Zebra2 VST crack is a wireless modular synthesizer designed for flexibility, ergonomy and low CPU hit. Its Modules only appear while they are in use: Add an oscillator to the patching grid and it will appear on the left, use an LFO for anything and it will appear on the right.
After a little practice you will find programming Zebra2 VST crack very comfortable and lightning fast. Which in the end translates to… more fun!
Cracked Zebra2’s modules are divided into Generators and Modulators, and include freely assignable controls that directly modulate important parameters.
To state that the Zebra2 VST crack oscillators are ‘highly flexible’ would be a huge understatement. They are so powerful that the Zebra2 VST crack package includes an extra instrument called Zebralette, which consists of just one oscillator transplanted into a much simpler synth framework.
The OSC module includes such features as stacking (dual, quad or eleven) oscillators, pulse width modulation, hard sync, phase controls, and a powerful OSC FX section with a choice of 2×24 different spectral effects.
Mix and Match
The center of the synthesis window is a Grid consisting of four vertical lanes. This area is used for connecting generators together, whereby the signal flow is top to bottom. Any module can route signals between lanes. Add modules, drag them around, and change the routing – it’s a playground!
Below the main grid is a 4-channel Mixer. This is where you adjust pans and volumes, select envelopes, and the routing to the FX grid for each lane. There are 3 different routing options for the FX bus. You can also select which envelope to use for each specific lane, and specify modulation for the pan and volume parameters.
The Lower Pane is where you will find cracked Zebra2’s global settings and many other features: effects, in-depth controls for oscillators, MSEGs, performance control settings, arpeggiator / sequencer, and the modulation matrix.
The global settings include controls for the main synthesizer’s pitch, glide, and voices. A Swing generator and microtuning options are also available.
Next to the global settings is the Effects section. Zebra2 VST crack includes Chorus / Phaser, a flexible multi-mode Delay, two different Reverb units, Compressor, and Equalizer. It’s also possible to use certain generators as effects, such as Shape, VCF, Dist…
Zebra lets you modulate practically all effect parameters (e.g. reverb size or delay feedback).
Arpeggiate and Sequence
Zebra2 VST crack features a fully-fledged arpeggiator and sequencer. Up to 16 steps, with various loop and order options. It also includes two extra values per step, which can be used to modulate any parameter in step with the arpeggiator.
All generators in Zebra2 VST crack include assignable knobs, but the plug-in also features a Modulation Matrix. This is where you set up any kind of (control rate) modulation. There are 12 modulation slots, allowing many possibilities.
Up for a live performance? Cracked Zebra2’s Perform panel includes four X/Y pads which can control up to 16 parameters each, all at the same time.
With the release of update 2.8, Zebra2 VST crack got a new user interface. Apart from the new standard DotEight skin, the plug-in includes an alternative, darker one called DarkEight.
Release notes: Zebra2 VST crack
Zebra 2.9.3 (revision 12092)
Native M1 ARM support
- Native support for Apple Silicon chips (M1)
- Improved GUI performance (Mac only)
- Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
- Improved handling of junction links on Windows
- Preset list scroll direction preference
- Fixed bug where loop pointer in DotEight fullsize editor wasn’t displayed
- Fixed Ctrl A/B in Zebrify that wasn’t using global settings when loading a new instance
- Fixed some old Zebralette presets that wouldn’t load in Zebra2
- Fixed multiple things in preset browser
- Fixed crash when loading script presets (e.g. Randomizer)
- Fixed rare crash on project reload
- Fixed crash in Bandlab Cakewalk when reloading a project using Zebrify or ZRev VST3
- Fixed Cakewalk setting instance parameters to default on project reload
- Fixed audio clicks when switching presets
- Context menus need plugin focus to work (Apple issue)
- AAX support on Mac removed temporarily (will come back in next update)
- Updated minimum requirements, CPU needs to support SSE4.2 instruction set
- Linux: minimum required glibc version is 2.28 (otherwise plugins won’t show up)
- macOS 32-bit support discontinued