- Xhun Audio
- macOS Mojave (version 10.14)
Xhun Audio LittleOne is a VST (Virtual Studio Technology) synthesizer plugin for Windows and macOS. Xhun Audio LittleOne runs as a VST Plugin, an VST2.4, an VST3 Plugin, and an AU Plugin. Xhun Audio LittleOne VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools and others.
LittleOne may be a faithful software emulation of 1 of the foremost legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers, compact in design but also extremely powerful and expressive.
In addition to an accurate re-creation of the first signal path, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, etc.) prove an equivalent original architecture, frequency response and operative range of its analogue hardware counterpart, producing a deep, rich and warm sound.
Add to the equation a full rack with a 16-step analogue sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect, two insert/master effects slots and therefore the result’s an entire , true-analogue-sounding setup within the comfort of a contemporary digital studio.
Perfection isn’t of this world. In nature, thanks to its inherent complexity (and beauty), everything is unpredictable, seemingly – for us – out of control. This makes things so special.
This is true for everything, also for musical instruments. supported analog electronics components, an analog synthesizer brings within itself all the imperfections of this technology.
This is why it sounds so warm and rich.
LittleOne synthesizer is entirely built upon this idea . The adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach ensures that each component inside LittleOne is simulated preserving its original analogue hardware architecture and physical properties – including its own micro-imperfections and unique, time-varying instabilities. this suggests that – playing an equivalent note twice – LittleOne will never produce precisely the same sound, not during a million years or more. even as nature teaches us.
In addition, it’s also possible to switch the electrical tolerances for every of the analogue components used inside the synthesizer. Choosing stable components will mimic a contemporary manufacturing process, while choosing unstable components will take you back in time, and everything inside LittleOne will behave because it was manufactured within the 1970s, making it even bolder and meaner.
This high-end approach assures brilliance, genuineness and depth to the sound.
Xhun Audio LittleOne Features:
- Physical modeling simulation of real analogue hardware, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach – oscillators, filters, envelopes (,…) are built preserving their original architecture, featuring all the micro-instabilities and imperfections of the analogue technology
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for each single aspect of the simulation
- An all-in-one complete setup : analogue synthesizer + analogue sequencer + trancegate effect + insert/master effects
- Two aliasing-free analogue modeled oscillators proving an equivalent capacitors’ charging/discharging responses as found on the first analogue circuits, featuring endless waveform selection mode (morphing) between triangle, sawtooth, square, pulse (including pulse width modulation)
- A legendary 4-pole resonant low pass ladder filter (modeled by the adoption of the topology-preserving transform / zero-delay feedback approach) proving all the first non-linearities, frequency responses (also at extreme modulation scenarios), self-oscillation, soft-clipping and overload control
- Two 4-stage (ADSR) envelope generators proving an equivalent capacitors’ charging/discharging responses as found on the first analogue circuits
- Extended modulation possibilities, including a noise generator, a sample-and-hold source and a multi-waveform low-frequency-oscillator (LFO) featuring the first frequency range (from 0.2 Hz up to 500 Hz), allowing advanced FM designs
- True analogue polyphony. additionally to a classic monophonic mode, polyphony (4-voices) is achieved by simulating four fully-independent synthesis systems (devices) separately, needless to say within the original hardware specification extension. Each of the four independent voices (devices) also can be tuned/detuned separately for a good more deep and rich polyphonic sound
- Analogue components selector. Choose what quite components to use inside LittleOne : select ultra-stable components, phase-locked oscillators (like in most up-to-date analogue synthesizers) or select aged, far more unstable components and disable the phase-lock of the most oscillators
- Accede all the advanced features just like the alternative modulation sources/destinations, set the speed to regulate the filter cutoff, extend the pitch bend range, select the MIDI input channel and far more – all from the OS led display
- Including XSQ16A unit (rack), a monophonic 16-step analogue sequencer
- Including GAT3D unit (rack), a 16-step trancegate effect
- Including two insert/master effects slots with the likelihood to settle on :
- X-TREME unit (rack), an accurately modeled, ground-shaking tube distortion effect
- FLANG-R unit (rack), an expressive stereo flanger effect
- CHOR-S unit (rack), an expressive stereo chorus effect
- D-LAY unit (rack), a tempo-synced stereo delay effect
- REEVERB unit (rack), a resonator-based electronic reverb effect
- Including an enormous 400+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering all styles, from vintage analogue leads and basses to FM sequences, contemporary cutting-edge electronic motion pads, trance stabs, complex psychoacoustic constructions, percussive and special sound effects. All the first Little Phatty¹ factory patches (Stage Edition and Tribute Edition) also are included
- Additional presets/patches available as commercial expansions
- MIDI automation, with CC# mapping following the first Little Phatty¹ MIDI CC# specs
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions