- Publisher: XILS-lab
- Product: Syn’X 2
- Version: 2.5.1-R2R
- Formats: VST/AAX
- Requirements: WiN32/64
Syn’X 2 VST crack is a Polytimbral Synthesizer inspired by the synthesis part of a legendary Italian Synthesizer from the 80’s, while its multi-layer card-based architecture is inspired by sophisticated hardware analog monsters like the Oberheim Matrix 12.
Syn’X 2 VST crack Sound:
Syn’X 2 VST crack offers the striking combination of clear and punchy DCOs with cutting multimode modeled analog filters like its ancestor, one of the last Vintage Polyphonic Analog Synthesizers, and a piece of Synthesis history, including the famous BBD Chorus!
And because cracked Syn’X 2’s multitimbral, you can use up to 16 oscillators, 8 0df Analog Filters, 32 DADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes addressing any of the 132 possible destinations to build your own patches, when the 300 Factory Library Presets are not enough.
It’s a XILS-lab synthesizer, so we added MORE. To name a few:
- Oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Up to 40 per patch)
- New 0df PWM/Hard Sync Algorithm
- Unique LFOs with cumulative waveforms (Up to 50 per patch)
- Additional D-ADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes (Per Layer)
- Unison, 2 arpeggiators, 2 Keyboard zones, Guitar Multitimbral mode
- A Plethora of monophonic and polyphonic Play Modes
- PolySequencer (Also acting as a modulation source)
- Easy Sound Creation with our unique Smart Load Technology
- Vintage sounding effects: Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Analog EQ. True Stereo Technology.
- And a dual programming environment which offers you two different edit modes (Easy and Advanced)
The Easy Mode enables you to benefit from a powerful, yet intuitive and streamlined programming environment similar to the miniSyn’X duotimbral synthesizer, but with the additional power of additional envelopes, LFOs, etc.
The Advanced Mode unleashes the total power of the Syn’X 2 VST crack to build thick, complex, and unique patches, still with a totally revamped and fast workflow.
All this makes Syn’X 2 VST crack one of the most powerful and complex Virtual Analog Synthesizers of the modern era and offers you the best of both worlds: Vintage Sound in a modern frame, and never seen before possibilities.