- Cubase Pro
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 (Win) is one of the most powerful music production software packages in the world. With an unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any type of music quickly and intuitively. It comes packed with a wide variety of virtual instruments, effects, and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a beginner in music production, Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 (Win) offers everything you need to turn your ideas into music.
- Reference standard for music production software
- Produce parts from start to finish
- Suitable for all types, levels and budgets
- Fast, flexible and intuitive workflow
What you can do with Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5?
Find the right chords and produce and organize your music for others to play.
Create musical sequences of your virtual instruments, keyboard and sound recordings.
Creating the Beat
Produce beats and create your tracks quickly and easily.
Record any instrument, vocal, choir or soloist you want and produce the perfect one.
Perfect your recording timing effortlessly.
Mix multi-track projects in a professional and intuitive mix environment.
10 amazing features you should know!
- Audio Alignment
- The Audio Alignment tool allows you to easily match a large number of tracks to an elected referenced track, allowing you to synchronize sequenced vocal and other recordings at any time.
- Channel Strip
- Channel Strip modules bring the classic, professional, mix console sound that lets you turn your songs into beautiful, radio-friendly productions.
- Chord Pads
- Chord Pads is a great way to make creative compositions with chords.
- Create brilliant jobs with the light track, road track concept that allows for multiple comping.
- Control Room
- The Powerful Control Room uniquely integrates performance mixes and monitor setups into your recording and mix workflow.
- Drum Editor
- Drum Editor is an intuitive and powerful tool for beat and groove, creating flawless rhythms with many features in all productions.
- MixConsole History
- MixConsole History saves all changes made in MixConsole by allowing you to mix / undo mixer to choose the mix that best suits your project.
- Retrologue 2
- Offering a flat interface, Retrologue 2 classic adds a modern twist to the warm, vintage sound of analog synthesizers.
- Sampler Track
- Sampler Track is a fast and fun way to go to achieve perfect inspiration. Add any sound to create a sampler track, play the sample by color, shape it as you like and enjoy the experience.
- VariAudio provides MIDI-style note editing to enhance and change monophonic vocal lines without affecting the character and quality of the original recording.
Innovations / Important Points
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 (Win) offers many impressive new features in a very powerful software package. It includes many new tools to improve your creativity and speed up your workflow. It also offers a new, modern user interface and improved sound quality. Cubase makes music production much more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
VariAudio 3: Control every voice of your voice
Quality, workflow and usability – VariAudio has been expanded with even more creative tools. Smart Controls significantly speed up your workflow by allowing direct control of all parameters in each segment. You can adjust the micro step level for smooth glides and transitions, adjust the shift for perfect natural tones, and transform your recordings with extreme pitch corrections.
VariAudio gives you ultimate control.
Voice Perception: Synchronize your voice
Duplicating the main vocal and stacking multiple recordings is a common technique in music production, but adapting the timing of each recording to the main vocal path can be time consuming. The new Audio Alignment tool allows you to always synchronize vocals and other recordings, by easily matching multiple tracks at once to a designated reference track, timed and automatically corrected. Audio Alignment makes stacked recordings fast, easy and efficient.
Channel Strip Revised
Channel Strip is the most important element in the mixing stage of many producers and engineers. The completely redesigned Channel Strip in Cubase significantly expands the functionality and usability of its modules. The new measuring elements offer direct visual feedback for each of the modules, while providing detailed views for compressors that allow further adjustment with additional controls.
Groove Agent SE 5
Groove Agent SE 5 offers a brand new user experience, new gigabytes of sound and inspiring workflow enhancements. With a completely resizable interface, the acoustic drum set was renewed. With 20 new Beat Agent kits for electronic productions, one-click routing setup, Pad presets, in-kit preview in the new content browser and much more, there are many new features waiting to be discovered in Groove Agent SE 5.
MixConsole Snapshots: Advanced Store and Recall
With MixConsole Snapshots, create alternative mixes for your project and compare the results in seconds. This feature allows you to save your current mix directly in a tab in MixConsole for instant recall at any time. You can add notes to each Snapshot, recall EQ settings only, or even remember only the settings of a track. MixConsole Snapshots will basically change and improve the way you mix.
Inspiring sound and large sound loops
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 (Win) comes with a new 5GB sound and loop produced by the most admired producers of its kind. Berlin’s Florian Meindl has created a deep, developing Analog Techno library with its modular synthesizer installation. His productions include Jay-Z, Beyonce, Mobb Deep and many more, Beat Butcha, recorded The Hip Hop Vault with excellent sound drums and unique loops. Soul Assembly is a collection from Soul Surplus with an excellent vibe for the basics of new productions. Drum and bass duo Rawtekk has produced Raw Ambience, an excellent aesthetic sound library for electronics, ambiance and dubstep. The Blockbuster library, produced by producer Allen Morgan from Nashville, is an excellent inspiration for electronic music movie trailers. Mystic Spaces is a collection of extraordinary experimental sounds produced by musician, sound designer and instrument maker Ferdinand Försch.
MPE supported multi directional contrrollers
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) is now officially supported in Cubase. The most common MPE controllers are automatically detected and installed, adapted to suit all types of instrument parameters. Includes libraries for MPE ready-made presets designed specifically for Retrologue and Padshop.
Steinberg virtual reality production suite for Cubase
Steinberg Virtual Reality is the general term for Steinberg’s VR creation, giving you professional and easy-to-use tools for producing virtual reality content – from audio capture to final mixing. The VR production suite includes a series of plug-ins and seamlessly integrated functions in the VST Multipanner, such as the third row Ambisonics bus, a HMD connector for head tracking, a fully integrated Binauralizer and a VR panning device.
More new features!
- Redesigned plugins for more creative outputs
- Usage, performance and quality improvements
- Support for 32-bit integer and 64-bit float audio formats
- Side-chaining just got easier!
- AAF import ve export
- Improved editing for images
- New Distroyer processor
- Delay tracking
- Vintage effects for bow
- HiDPI support for high resolution
- Effects in Media Rack
All new features
- VariAudio 3
- The ultimate control of your voice with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed up your workflow.
- MixConsole Snapshots
- Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes.
- Sound Alignment
- Quickly match recordings, easily sync them to a reference song.
- New Channel Strip
- Channel strip revision offers better measurement and functionality.
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio
- The Cubase sound processor delivers superior, uncompromising quality.
- Easy side-chaining
- Create side-chaining quickly and easily to make room for mixes or create different effects.
- Groove Agent SE 5
- The best drum production tool has been developed with many improvements and a new user interface.
- High quality sound and loop of 5 GB
- Audio content created by six famous producers.
- AAF Support
- Replace multimedia data with the most commonly used apps.
- Add everything from slim analog temperature to mixes and searing heat for individual instruments.
- Vintage Verbs for Bow
- Better management, better workflow and 20 new impulse responses bring Bow to your projects.
- Delay Monitor
- Know exactly where – and how much – the delay will happen quickly and easily.
- Full support for high resolution displays
- Enjoy high resolution quality on current macOS (limited support for Windows 10).
- Effects in Media Rack
- Radical advances in plug-in workflow with drag-and-drop functionality and improved display.
- MPE support
- Easy and convenient installation of MPE controllers.
- Improved editing for images
- Tools developed for video music production.
- Steinberg Virtual Reality
- The VR production suite combines professional and intuitive virtual reality audio production tools.
- SEARCH support
- A new support for extended communication between ARA plug-ins and Cubase.
- And more
- Experience a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements.