- Publisher: inMusic Brands
- Product: BFD Cocktail
- Requirements: BFD3 version 3.4 and above
BFD Cocktail is an expansion kit for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2 based on the Yamaha Hipgig portable drumkit. Developed in conjunction with world-renowned drummer Rick Marotta, the Hipgig kit works brilliantly for all kinds of music. The drums feature 7-ply birch/mahogany shells and their upfront sound is perfect for pop, rock, jazz and funk amongst other genres.
BFD Cocktail is recorded in similar conditions to the BFD Jazz & Funk and BFD Percussion expansions as well as the Mapleworks kits in BFD3. It has also been designed to sound great with BFD libraries recorded in other locations.
- Expansion for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2
- Yamaha HipGig portable drumkit
- Snare played with sticks and hot-rods
- Kick played with felt and rubber beaters
- 15 presets in various styles (BFD3 and BFD2 only)
This is an updated library from inMusic Brands. The installer is original, with the exception of changing the serial number in one of the files to bypass the library activation later Install the library Launch BFD3, go to the Tools - Set up content locations tab Press the Search Folder button and specify the folder with the installed BFD Cocktail library