- Publisher: Native Instruments
- Product: Kontakt 6
- Version: 6.4.0
Just install and enjoy! Use 5.6.0 K’d Kontakt (Applications/Native Instruments/Kontakt) to add libraries
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments.
It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more.
The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Kontakt 6.4.0 Release Notes:
- New Dynamic Effects, new Main Effects Module.
- ADDED There are now two new effects for dynamic processing (SUPERCHARGER GT, Transparent Limiter)
- ADDED There is now a new Main Effects signal processing module
- ADDED New constants for the argument when setting and getting engine parameters ($NI_SEND_BUS, $NI_INSERT_BUS, $NI_MAIN_BUS)
- IMPROVED The number of maximum MIDI object export areas has been increased to 512
- ADDED KSP A new constant that defines which area should be used when dragging from a specific label ($CONTROL_PAR_MIDI_EXPORT_AREA_IDX)
- ADDED KSP A new command that defines the number of MIDI object export areas mf_set_num_export_areas()
- ADDED KSP A new command mf_copy_export_area() is used to manage the usage of the new additional export areas
- ADDED KSP New bindings for Inverter and Amplifier parameters for Phase Invert and L/R swap ($ENGINE_PAR_PHASE_INVERT, $ENGINE_PAR_LR_SWAP)
- ADDED KSP A new constant allows up to 16 custom event parameters to be assigned ($EVENT_PAR_CUSTOM)
- IMPROVED Effects can now be replaced with a right mouse click
- IMPROVED Saving the name of a custom snapshot by pressing “Enter” is now supported
- FIXED Since Kontakt 6.3.0 folder locations with a slash directly in the path would not be stored by Kontakt
- FIXED KSP Showing and hiding a label with a drop target did not work correctly
- FIXED Replika BBD Type, Diffusion Amount, Diffusion Mod and Diffusion Density did not correctly recall values
- FIXED When used as a send effect, Replika return parameter did not behave correctly
- FIXED Kontakt would crash in certain edge cases when manually entering values in edit fields
- ADDED New factory KSP multi script Remap Keyboard
- IMPROVED Tweaks to the factory KSP multi script Change Keys
- ADDED Replika, Plate Reverb and Send Effects Chain additional presets