- Publisher: Rigid Audio
- Product: Sodium
- Requirements: Full version of Native Instruments KONTAKT v6.2.2 and higher
SODIUM is an innovative drum and beat-sequencer for Kontakt 6.2.2. It highlights 200 motivating contemporary production line packs. It additionally accompanies many included drum sounds to kick you off. (You can likewise import your own WAV samples by means of simplified).
SODIUM highlights four drum sequencers – everyone has four unmistakable drum sounds and 32 stages (isolated into two key-switchable examples). Every sequencer gives you power over speed, volume, and panning, pitch, rot, (lowcut) channel, reverb, multi-fx, sample balance, and flam.
Imagination is only one handle away – dial in various preset example varieties for every sequencer utilizing the preset handles. Or on the other hand, totally randomize the unit with a solitary catch. You can likewise “lock” a pack once you like the example and trade it with drum sounds from various preset units without any problem.
Multi-yield steering is likewise accessible for additional handling and blending in your DAW.
Each example in SODIUM can playback one of four included drum sounds. With this, you can change sounds on the fly to attempt varieties with a breeze.
There are some uncommon modes included like “cycle” and “arbitrary” to change designs in a reviving way.
Rigid Audio Sodium highlights
- 200 motivating drumkits.
- An abundance of true to life, electronic, acoustic, and crossbreed drumkits.
- Several included drum sounds.
- Four sequencers with 20 inner preset.
- Example altering (duplicate, glue, randomize, init, rehash).
- Eight distinctive sample playback modes.
- Play designs independently or all together.
- Trigger samples without designs.
- Multi-fx motor with reverberation, drive, choral, and style.
- Creation quality plate reverb worked in.
- Multi-yield directing (course each drum sound into its own channel).
- Swing slider and melodic pack randomization.