- Publisher: Crave DSP
- Product: Crave EQ
- Version: 2.0.33 CE-V.R
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or higher
Crave EQ VST crack was built with one purpose: uncompromising sound quality. To that end, we have created 3 highly accurate EQ models based on an ideal analog equalizer. Each model is aimed at delivering the best possible sound for a specific task.
What’s New in Crave EQ 2 VST crack
Precise Stereo Positioning (Directional EQ)
Peaking and shelving filters can be precisely placed in the stereo field. Use the new M/S and L/R filter knobs in combination to apply width to adjust focus followed by panning to change direction. A new direction bar around each band shows the amount of focus and direction.
Improved Spectrum Analyzer
The new spectrum analyzer supports higher frequency resolutions, features improved ballistics and can be configured to display any of the M, S, L, R (and combined L/R) channels of the input and output signal. The analyzer can be zoomed up to 4x by dragging up/down on the frequency axis. Dedicated preset management for saving/loading analyzer presets.
Linearly Spaced Frequency Lines
Option to switch from logarithmically spaced frequency lines to a new linearly spaced frequency display. Enabled by right clicking the editor background and choosing Lines -> Linear from the context menu.
Sample Accurate Automation
Supports sample accurate automation for offline bounces with compatible hosts and plugin formats.
The phase of the signal can be inverted by clicking the Φ button.
Up to 4x Lighter on GPU
The new graphics engine uses 8x less GPU memory and is up to 4x lighter on the GPU processor.
Unique Transparent Phase Processing
Cracked Crave EQ provides four high fidelity phase models: digital (zero latency), analog, linear and transparent. Transparent phase uses a proprietary low latency phase suppression technique developed by Crave DSP that combines the best of both the analog and digital worlds. It is ideal for low latency mixing, delivering linear phase transparency at higher frequencies and analog phase filtering at lower frequencies.
The diagram below shows the four phase models in Crave EQ VST crack (analog, digital, transparent and linear) for a peaking filter at 5kHz. In this example, the transparent phase model is set to a latency of 5ms.
Crave EQ VST Crack Features
- Four beautifully smooth, lovingly crafted EQ models for mixing and mastering
- 32 parametric bands with a choice of peaking, high/low shelf, high/low cut, notch, band pass and tilt filters
- Directional EQ for peaking and shelving filters
- Combined M/S and L/R channel processing for all filters
- Solo listen (double-click a band to activate)
- Configurable high-resolution spectrum analyzer (M/S, L/R and stereo input/output)
- Adjustable frequency, filter and meter axes
- Resizable interface
- macOS Retina and Windows high-DPI support
- Velocity sensitive knobs
- Automatic gain compensation
- GPU accelerated graphics
- Light on CPU
- Piano keyboard input
- Presets and user defined defaults