- Bass Master
- VSTi, AU
- macOS Sierra
Loopmasters Bass Master is a bass VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugin for Windows and macOS. Loopmasters Bass Master runs as a VSTi and AU plugin. Loopmasters Bass Master VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
Dedicated to Bass
Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a couple of clicks away with Loopmasters Bass Master. This instrument is completely dedicated to bass, and it’s built on Loopmasters’ award-winning sonic history.
Loopmasters Bass Master’s huge sort of source sounds provides the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone in any genre. Across two layers, the curated set of 217 waveforms (that’s almost 50,000 possible combinations), taken from a mix of legendary hardware classics and cutting-edge synth science. Considering Loopmasters’ pedigree as purveyors of top-quality sounds for many years, why accept anything less?
Loopmasters Bass Master comes with over 350 mix-ready presets with a clean and straightforward UI, meaning it’s a breeze to dial in your ultimate bass tone.
Loopmasters Bass Master Features
- Authentic immense sound – Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the simplest modern and vintage bass sources.
- Endless inspiration – Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomization for fast modification.
- Shape your sound – 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
- Boost the bass – Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass
- Add dirt, width and space – Distortion, Chorus, and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms
- Mod-wheel macro – Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel
- Sculpt powerful transients – ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer
- Keep the low-end clean – Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the highest Layer
- Take global control – Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to 12 semitones
The onboard filter offers 13 filter types: including a variety of low-pass, band-pass and high-pass models, ladder filters, and a comb filter. The filter envelope (ADSR) and LFO (including Random and Drift shapes) give Loopmasters Bass Master even more sculpting power.
Loopmasters Bass Master also offers up three effects: Distortion has five algorithms with Drive and Colour, for warming saturation or drastic transformation; Stereo Chorus has four algorithms with Amount and Rate, for slight thickening or all-out stereo widening; Reverb Send contains Bright, Mid and Dark algorithms with Level and Size controls, to feature space to sounds.
The Frequency Booster heats up the signal in three bands to subtly shape or drastically overcook the sound.
Direct out allows you to stay the sub-layer unfiltered and clean for a solid foundation.
Global controls include Legato and Portamento settings with Glide time and a pitch bend range of up to 12 semitones.
Each preset comes with parameters ready-mapped to the three-slot mod wheel matrix, meaning that each patch is prepared to modulate throughout your track.