- Publisher: Reason Studios
- Product: Scenic Hybrid
- Version: 1.1.0-DECiBEL
- Format: Reason Rack Extension
- Requirements: You need R2R Reason release and TEAM R2R Reason Rack Extension Cache Builder
Punch-in-the-gut basses, dreamy pianos, melancholic sonic landscapes or haunting horn ensembles. Scenic Hybrid Instrument was created to evoke emotions with its rich palette of sounds and expressive performance controls. Sounds created for big screen soundtracks that work just as well for game music or any production where huge, emotive sounds are required.
- Rich, evolving sounds
- Performance-friendly interface
- 140 patches
New in Scenic 1.1
- User Sample Loading is now available, drop an audio sample onto either waveform and select User Sample in the drop-down menu for playback.
Scenic combines an advanced sound design engine with an inviting user interface. When composing, use the clock handles of Scenic’s performance controls to quickly animate or try out variations to your sound. If you want to go deep or create your sounds from scratch, switch to EDIT mode to dive into Scenic’s sound sculpting tools.
Scenic is built around two discrete sample engines. Each can play samples in a regular fashion or have its Granular Engine turn the sampled material into tiny grains of sound. These grains can be set to play back in any number of ways, resulting in a distinctly surreal sound that goes well with the sonic territory Scenic is set to carve out.
The sounds in scenic are created from the 100+ multi-sampled instruments and sound effects built into the instrument or based on your own samples. With a comprehensive filter suite, an advanced modulation matrix, five separate effect processors and a set of LFO and pulse generators, the sound design power of Scenic is truly awesome.
Shipping with 135 expertly crafted patches from leading sound designers, Scenic’s sound bank is sharply focused on the needs of contemporary soundtrack compositions. Thrill-inducing electronic rhythms, mood-setting orchestral textures and morbid drones for block-buster impact–Scenic’s got you covered.
- Hybrid sample playback and granular synthesis instrument
- Expressive performance controls
- Dual sample/grain engine
- 100+ multisampled instruments and sound effects
- Comprehensive set of sound design features
- Five separate effect processors
- Advanced modulation capabilities
- 140 Patches