- Publisher: zplane
- Product: TONIC
- Version: 1.1.0 [U2B]-TRAZOR
- Format: AAX/AU/VST3
- Requirements: macOS 10.15, 11 & 12 | Intel & M1
FIND THE KEY OF YOUR LOOPS, REMIXES, AND SONG IDEAS WITH TONIC VST CRACK BY ZPLANE.
Use the AI-powered music theory plugin to find the scales and chords that work with your music.
Put the TONIC plugin crack on any audio track and hit play in your DAW. TONIC VST crack will analyse the sound in real time and present you with up to three suggested keys with a graphical representation showing the confidence level. Fold out the keys panel and try out notes and chords for the suggested keys to find the perfect fit.
Add bass, melody or harmony to your tracks with ease when knowing the key, scale and chords that work well with your recordings and samples.
- Detect the key in any audio recording
- Explore the compatible notes and chords with the fold-out Keyboard View
- Mono and Stereo operation
- Reference tuning detection for recordings that deviate from A440
- Offline mode – detect the key before loading audio files into samplers
- Available as VST3, AU, and AAX plugins for use in your DAW of choice
- Native compatibility with both Intel and M1 Macs
CHANGELOG: Release 1.1.0 (May 30, 2022) ============================================================ • (all) new: The Keyboard Preview can now be externally controlled by routing MIDI into TONIC. • (all) new: The TONIC window can now be resized with a Zoom Factor control in the Settings. • (all) new: Chord names are now displayed when played. • (all) new: Tooltips are shown when hovering the mouse over various controls. Known Issues: • Keyboard Preview generates no audio output when playback is stopped in Logic Pro