- Publisher: Serato
- Product: Serato Sample
- Version: 1.4.0 CE-V.R
- Format: VST
- Requirements: Windows 10 or higher
Serato Sample 1.4 VST crack is a powerful and intuitive new Sampler plugin that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time-stretch samples.
It has the world-famous Pitch ‘n Time algorithm built-in, giving you the best time-stretching quality in the market.
What’s New in Serato Sample 1.4
- Pitch ’n Time on/off – Switch Pitch ‘n Time off for a traditional pitch fader workflow. Ideal for sampling 808s, or ensuring higher-pitched samples play faster and lower-pitched samples play slower in Keyboard Mode.
- Quantize – Turn Quantize on to ensure all your cues snap to the Beatgrid.
- HiDPI support for Windows – Serato Sample now scales correctly on Windows HiDPI displays.
- Beatgrid Improvements – Enjoy more editing controls for better Beatgrid precision, including ‘Set Grid Start’, TAP Tempo, grid metronome and more.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash when opening file dialog with multiple Sample instances running in FL Studio
- Fixed a crash when deleting or moving a cue while host automates its parameter
- Fixed a bug where playing a source song enables delete button for favorited cue
- Fixed a bug where cue can’t be resized when resize handle is too close to Grid button
- Fixed an issue where there is an audible click on trigger mode cue release with filter applied
- Fixed a bug with audible clicks when releasing cues in hold mode
- Fixed a bug where key Shift Pad autoset mode available after SHIFT + deleting cue
- Fixed a bug where entering ‘+’ or ‘-‘ symbols into BPM fields results in “NaN” value and unexpected undo behaviour
- Fixed a bug where LE Activation and Upgrade messages overlap after license activation
- Sample will no longer install on MacOS 10.11 and below