- Publisher: Celemony
- Product: Melodyne 5 Studio
- Version: 5.1.0.016-CODESHiNE
- Format: APP, AU, VST3
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Operating System: macOS
Melodyne 5 Studio is that the complete Melodyne, with all Melodyne’s unique functions and possibilities. For professional vocal editing, choirs, instruments of all types, and samples. And with a multi-track workflow unsurpassed in terms of ease-of-use and musicality.
Note-based Audio Editing
Melodyne grants you unrivaled access to all or any the musical details in your recordings and samples – note by note. this is often made possible by a classy analysis that delves deeply into your recordings and samples and recognizes and understands the musical relationships within them: the individual notes and their characteristics, the scales, keys and chords, the timing, the tempo, the tone color. And with Melodyne, you’ll edit these things intuitively. With vocals, but every sort of instrument also – including polyphonic ones, like the piano and guitar.
Melodyne 5 Studio Features
- Grammy Award-winning technology, including DNA Direct Note Access.
- Exceptionally musical and intuitive note-based way of working.
- The Algorithms: Melodic (with Sibilant Detection), Percussive, Universal, Polyphonic.
- Multitrack Note Editing – edit multiple tracks during a single Melodyne window.
- The complete Melodyne toolkit.
- Macros for correcting intonation, timing quantization, and leveling – even across tracks.
- The Chord Track and Chord Grid with automatic chord recognition.
- Tempo detection and editing.
- The Sound Editor, offering unique control over overtone colors.
- Comprehensive functions for the editing of scales, tuning systems, and temperaments.
- Inspectors for quick access to all or any parameters.
- Polyphonic audio-to-MIDI export.
- Full compatibility: VST 3, AU, AAX, stand-alone.
- Integration via ARA Audio Random Access (depending on the DAW).