- Publisher: PreSonus
- Product: Studio One 5 Professional
- Version: 5.1.0 – R2R (Incl Patched and Keygen)
- Requirements: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
Record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single, intuitive application. Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One® 5 is your creative partner from studio to stage. Studio One is driven by tools that enhance your creativity without getting in the way; we pioneered its drag-and-drop workflow that continues to be imitated elsewhere. Laborious tasks that take five steps in other DAWs usually only take… One. A popular example: you can convert MIDI to audio and back with a simple drag-and-drop.
Most of your work will take place in the Song Page, where you get unlimited tracks and buses, alongside everything else you need to record, compose, edit, and mix: a complete set of virtual instruments for synthesis (mono and poly) sample-instrument playback, and rhythm; a complete suite of Native Effects plug-ins with a fresh new look and some amazing features new in Version 5, including State Space Modeled analog drive on select plug-ins; and groundbreaking tools for song arranging and prototyping. Studio One’s exclusive Project page lets you master your compositions and comp your record, simply by dragging and dropping your Song file. Studio One handles the versioning and rendering for you, so you always know you’re working on the latest mix.
New in version 5: we’ve leveraged some of our award-winning Notion notation technology to add our new Score View. View multiple tracks on the same Score. View the same track in Score and Piano View at the same time. A streamlined pallet of playback symbols lets you add crescendos, trills and more without rerecording your track. We’ve also added MIDI Polyphonic Expression support for advanced, modern MIDI controllers.
Last and far from least—for the first time and new with version 5, Studio One can join you on stage. The new Show Page lets you add virtual instruments, backing tracks, and plug-in effects to your live instruments with an easy-to-use Setlist. Sculpt your performance and change your show each night, or do a quick edit on the fly when inspiration strikes (or the opening band runs long).
The standard for end-to-end production, only Studio One 5 seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to mastered album, digital release to stage production… and lets you truly create without boundaries.
PreSonus Studio One 5 Professional Features:
- The only DAW that lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single, intuitive application
- NEW! Available standalone or as part of the PreSonus Sphere membership
- NEW! Score View for traditional notation
- NEW! Perform live with Studio One! Use your recorded assets to bring your studio sound to the live show; play virtual amps live; sequence and re-arrange your Setlist all from the new Show Page
- NEW! Completely redesigned Native Effects plugin suite
- NEW! MPE/Poly Pressure support for advanced MIDI instruments
- NEW! MTC/MMC synchronization
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support.
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Console Shaper emulates the sound of an analog console with control overdrive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk, thanks to Mix Engine FX’s cross-channel processing
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
- Five powerful virtual instruments including: Impact XT drum sampler; Presence XT virtual sample-player; Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer; Mojito monophonic subtractive synthesizer; and Sample One XT live sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- *Studio One 5 Is only supported on 64-Bit operating systems. *