- Publisher: PreSonus
- Product: Studio One 5 Professional
- Version: 5.5.0 Incl Keygen-TRAZOR
- Requirements: Windows 10, macOS 10.13 or higher
Studio One 5.5 is now available! Studio One 5.5 adds many new improvements for production, performance, and especially mastering. The first and still only DAW with an integrated mastering environment, Studio One 5.5’s Project Page is now even more powerful. With more than two dozen new features, improvements, and workflow enhancements, Studio One 5.5 will supercharge your productions whether your creating, mastering, or performing them live.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s new in Studio One 5.5:
- Track Automation on Project Page
Studio One 5.5 introduces the #1 feature request for the Project Page: Automation is here!
- Clip Gain Envelopes on Project Page
Clip Gain Envelopes are now available on the Project page so you can precisely fix gain issues while mastering without using dynamics plug-ins.
- Listen Bus on Project Page
The Listen Bus is now available on the Project Page, allowing you to monitor through a separate output with separate effects while keeping the Master output unaffected. This way, you can use popular room correction plug-ins such as Sonarworks Reference or headphone monitoring tools such as Waves Abbey Road Studio while mastering or mixing.
- Track Transform on Project Page
Track Transform is now available on the Project Page as well as the Song Page. Track Transform lets you create rendered files of your mastered track, with every insert effect and automation parameter printed into the file — reversibly and non-destructively. This lets you reduce the computer processing power required of your session without committing to a mastering decision permanently.
- Multiple format export for Digital Release
The Digital Release window on the Project Page now features a list of available audio formats which can be exported in a single pass — without even requiring additional rendering time! Each format remembers its own export settings, so you can export your mastered album in high-resolution, 24-bit/96kHz WAV and AAC for streaming at the same time!
- Target Loudness on Digital Release
The new Loudness options in the Digital Release window of the Project Page let you set target values for loudness and true peak during export. Not sure what values to set? No problem. Simply select from a list of common target loudness presets and let Studio One set the values for you. Presets for every major streaming service are included — from Apple Music to Spotify to YouTube — so there’s no Googling and no guesswork. And of course, you can create your own custom Loudness setting for later use.
- New high-end dithering algorithm
Studio One 5.5 features a new, proprietary, custom-designed dithering algorithm that minimizes conversion artifacts and preserves low-level signals. It sounds so good that we’ve replaced Studio One’s previous dithering algorithm with it, so if you’ve got Dithering turned on (in the Advanced Preferences/Audio menu) you’re already using it!
Our new dithering algorithm ensures that these conversions will minimize the audible noise, artifacts, and distortion that can be caused by lesser algorithms. And it’s a Studio One exclusive.
- Drag and Drop MIDI files to Chord Track to extract chords
Any MIDI file can now be dragged directly to the Chord Track to extract its chords. This works with any .MID file, including MIDI chord packs or any songs in Standard MIDI file format. What’s more, only Studio One’s chord detection works with Audio Events as well as with Instrument Events. It has never been easier to prototype a Song so quickly and simply—and keep your creative spark alive.
- Create a strum pattern by dragging notes
You can now create a strum pattern manually by dragging note events in a selected chord while holding the [Cmd+Opt] / [Ctrl+Alt] modifier keys. The notes will be locked to their vertical position (Pitch) and their horizontal position will be spread between the drag start and the dragged note position, allowing you to create strummed chords with a single movement.
- Ampire now optimized for fast preset switching on Show Page
Ampire now features improved preset switching with focus on live performance. Switching Ampire presets is now faster than ever and optimized for use with the Show Page, so you can trigger your favorite Ampire presets from a MIDI pedalboard during a show without missing a beat!
Other notable features and improvements:
- Automation included in Mix Scenes
- Plug-in Nap available on a per-plug-in basis
- Copy / Paste / Swap pads from any bank in Impact XT
- ATOM-series controllers now control sample edit parameters in Impact XT and Sample One
- Draw vertical stack of notes
- Support for Steinberg CC121 controller
- Support for Tascam Model 12 mixer
- Import/Export support for Opus audio file format
- Plug-in list now available in Diagnostics Report
- Display plug-in name and position on automation tracks
- Chord Selector had three more intervals: 2|9, Flat-5, and Sharp-5