- Publisher: Cinesamples
- Product: CineStrings RUNS
- Version: 1.31
- Requirements: KONTAKT v5.3.1 or higher
Cinesamples CineStrings RUNS (KONTAKT) a comprehensive collection of tempo-locked runs, scales and rips recorded at the legendary MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.
CineStrings RUNS is the most composer-friendly strings scales, runs, and rips library in the world. Recorded at the world-famous MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles, CA, CineStrings RUNS compliments both our CineStrings CORE library and our popular Hollywoodwinds library. (The mapping is identical to Hollywoodwinds.) Nothing can make for a more genuine string segment sound than the real chronicles of strings runs in an incredible room. Joined with our propelled content and simple to-utilize interface, this is a strikingly persuading library for any individual who needs to add increasingly practical energy to their mockups.
Sync To Downbeat
What makes this library so intuitive and useful right out of the box is the all-new “Sync to Downbeat” function. This innovative feature allows you to sync the end of the run to the nearest downbeat, regardless of where you start in the bar, or your time signature. The runs will also sync to changing tempos mid-run. Very useful for writing quickly!
All included runs, rips and trills have been notated out and are displayed as selected within the interface, so you can easily see exactly what is being played as you trigger different samples.
The types of scales include:
- Major Scale
- Natural Minor Scale
- Harmonic Minor Scale
- Octatonic Scale
- Whole Tone Scale
- Chromatic Scale
(With various combinations of one half, one full, or two full octaves upwards and downward runs starting on the tonic, 5th note and/or tritone of the key)
The Scales and Trills patch also includes the chordal whole step trill samples for both a major and a minor chord, while Tonal and Atonal Rips patch contains samples of short tonal and atonal rips of both upward and downward directions.
Cinesamples CineStrings RUNS (KONTAKT) does not require you to purchase any additional sample playback software, and is licensed to work with Native Instrument’s free Kontakt Player. All you need is a sequencer like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, LIVE, Pro Tools, or Cakewalk, and you’ll be up and running.
- CineStrings RUNS Scales + Trills
- CineStrings RUNS Tonal + Atonal Rips
- Kontakt Player 5.3.1 or higher
- Kontakt Player 5.3.1 supports: Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units, RTAS® (PT 9 + 10), AAX® (Pro Tools 11 and higher), ASIO, Core Audio®, WASAPI
- 32-bit and 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions on both Mac & PC
- CineStrings Runs is compatible with all major DAWs and with other music notation software
- PC: Windows 7®/8® (32-bit/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 1 GB RAM
- Mac: OS X 10.7 (Lion)/10.8 (Mountain Lion)/10.9 (Mavericks) Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
- 1.3 GB of free hard drive space required
- 7200rpm drive recommended (SSD not required)