- Publisher: Homegrown Sounds
- Product: Multiverse Collection
- Format: Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3
Homegrown Sounds’ Multiverse Collection combines all 6 Multiverse releases and modernizes both the Kosmology and Multiverse Instruments whilst also adding 19 Cassetto Based Instruments which further utilize the underlying sample collections. this is often an outsized number of instruments thanks to it including Classics and Infekted which are large collections in themselves.
Multiverse Collection includes the following instruments:
- 18 x K6 Kosmology – New Kontakt 6 Version employing a Large GUI and therefore the excellent new Reverb and Delay plus a couple of more parameters.
- 18 x K5 Kosmology – just like K6 but compatible with Kontakt 5 and using the first FX.
- 19 x K6 Multiverse – A Pad based Synth designed for Randomizing usable Atmospheric Pads. The Kontakt 6 Version replaces the Convolver with the new K6 reverb and therefore the Delay with Replika.
- 19 x K5 Multiverse – an equivalent as Multiverse K6 but using the first Effects.
- 16 x K6 Cassetto Instruments – Special Version of the Cassetto Instrument which replaces the Samples with each volume during this Collection. Updated to use the new K6 FX.
- 16x K5 Cassetto Instruments – As above but uses the first FX.
- Legacy Instruments – the first Versions of Kosmology, Multiverse, Cassetto Bootlegs, Kosmology Lite, and Metropolis.
- The new Instruments are compatible with old Presets although the Delay and Reverb May differ slightly.
At the guts of the package are 6 Sample Collections:
- Calculus – 130 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with a CZ1000 and Virtual CZ with the aim of providing a set of lovely Pads for layering within the Multiverse Script. Each sample is longer than usual at 14 seconds long with an extended loop section which preserves the character of the CZ. it’s ideal for anyone wanting an almost endless and galvanizing resource of Ambient Pads.
- Classics – an enormous collection of 1600+ diverse sampled instruments that were created within the first few years of Homegrown Sounds. There are Multiverse/Kosmology instruments for every of those sample collections, also as an ALL which provides access to all of them , SYNTH which just uses the more traditional synth type sounds and Pads, and eventually FX which compiles the wilder collections. Classics represents excellent value for money thanks to the sheer amount of diverse samples and therefore the almost endless ways they will be used and Sequenced. It includes the subsequent collections each containing around 200 Samples:
- Alien Landscapes
- Guitar Textures
- Homegrown 800
- Full Frequency
- Organic Chaos
- Dominate – 150 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with an MFB Dominion X Analog Synthesizer. This excellent synth features a hard yet warm sound, and this is often an excellent collection to be used with the included Multiverse and Kosmology Scripted Instruments. Most Samples were made with the filter hospitable allow taming within the scripts.
- Fragmented – 120 Multi-Sampled Instruments designed with the PolyKB II and Dune 2 Synthesizers. This provides an honest mixture of analog warmth vs digitally smooth which blend together alright for Pads and also makes a pleasant sample set for Kosmology.
- Infekted – an outsized collection of 542 Multi-Sampled Instruments which were designed with an epidemic TI Synthesizer. the gathering is split into 4 categories; Bass, Synth, Lead, and Pads (Starburst). There Multiverse/Kosmology instruments for every of those categories also as an ALL which provides access to all or any sample Instruments.
- Vintage – 98 multi-sampled instruments created with an Akai SG01v Vintage Sound Module as it’s the sound source.
Multiverse may be a scripted Instrument which emulates a dual oscillator synth design using the included sample collection because the sound source. the thought is that it’s a fun and straightforward thanks to come up with unique sounds on the fly using the Randomizers, the Waveform randomize (W) being the foremost useful for quickly trying out pairs of waveforms and therefore the Global Randomizer will Randomize all Random Enabled sections (X). This remake of Multiverse uses an outsized single Panel GUI designed to be far more intuitive and logical to use compared to it’s previous version.
- Internal Preset System – a browser for loading & saving Presets easily – there also are previous/next buttons for cycling through presets after one has been selected. The preset browser has the power to filter which parts of the presets are loaded, as an example you’ll just load the filter section when cycling through presets
- Custom Default Instrument – used because the basis for all of the Default buttons
- Single Panel Design – All controls are visible always.
- Advanced Programmable Arpeggiator – Supports Sequencing Velocity, Start Position, Psn, Note Length, Octaves and A/B/Both Waveforms.
- Dual Synth Design – Each Synth features a unique set of identical controls.
- Effects – Both versions include Reverb, Delay a selectable Modulator, Saturation, Drive, Lofi, Bass Cut and a Compressor. The Kontakt 5 version uses a Convolver whereas the Kontakt 6 version uses the new Reverb and replaces the Delay with Replika.
- Sample memory is automatically managed – only the used samples are loaded at any time.
Kosmology is a complicated Performance Sequencing Tool. during a nutshell, you build up to eight instances which may be switched and manipulated by a series of triggers in real-time. Each Instance contains a Pitch Sequencer, Velocity sequencer, 5 freely assignable Sequencers (from an inventory of 46 Destinations), and 48 Synth Parameters. Each Instance can have completely different settings and assignments, which provides a huge amount of freedom for creating unique grooves.
The Golden Crown of Kosmology is undoubtedly the very fact that it can perform Wave Sequencing which suggests that you simply can assign a sequencer to pick the currently playing instruments from all the included Sampled instruments. Both Synth A and B are often targeted individually which results in instant satisfaction, creating an ingenious sounding sequence are often as easy as selecting Wave A/B during a sequencer and hitting the Random Button. there’s a Globals section which allows affecting 25 Parameters at the worldwide Level, which may be automated within the host. These Parameters can add or remove from the present values, so as an example you’ll have a posh midi track in your DAW which switches between sequences rapidly then automate a slow movement on the Cutoff Global which can open and shut the filer no matter which sequence is playing.
Kosmology Key Features:
- 8 Instances which will be switched on the fly via Midi. each Instance has:
- control over 48 Distinct Parameters which include Cutoff, Resonance, Filter, and Amp Envelopes Envelopes (Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release), Filter Envelope Amounts, Octave, Various A/B Tune options, FX Sends plus more.
- Pitch Sequencer – Offsets the basis note by -+12 semitones and may Tie notes and mute them
- Velocity Sequencer – Velocity successively are often assigned to both Volume and/or the Filter Cutoff
- 5 assignable Sequencers – each of those sequencers can target any of the 46 available Destinations and may just like the other synth parameters are often completely different for every one of the 8 instances.
- All sequencers have independent Clock Divisions
- All sequencers have an independent Step Size (maximum 64 steps) which is great for Syncopation
- Dual Synth Architecture – each synth has its own waveform (sampled Instrument), Filter Type, Pan, Tune, and Envelope Depth.
- FX Engine:
- Convolution Reverb -Uses Kontakts Convolution engine with a variety of fifty unique Impulse Responses.
- Standard Reverb – Also includes the older Kontakt Reverb which may work well in conjunction with the Convolver. K6 Version uses the New Room/Hall reverb.
- Tempo Delay -Stereo Ping Pong Delay with adjustable tempo based times. K6 Uses the new Replika Delay with a choice of all 5 Modes.
- Modulator – features a choice between Flanger, Phaser, or Chorus with adjustable LFO Frequency.
- Echo – are often used as a Comb effect (think Sabres of Paradise) or as a brief non-tempo delay.
- 2 tempo-synced LFOs – LFO1 features a selection of 20 shapes and may target Cutoff and Volume individually for both synths A and B, and Pitch B. LFO 2 is devoted to the most Cutoff and locked to a RAMP shape and is great for the classic Rhythmic Sound.
- Wave Sequencing – it’s possible to focus on both synth destinations independently to modify waveforms on a step by step basis which results in extremely sophisticated Sequences with little or no effort.
- Integrated Preset Browser and skill to save lots of Presets and Templates.
- Rescalers – Force notes to a Scale for every Note of the Octave
- Randomizers – you’ll randomize everywhere
- Large Screen editor – Allows performing on the Pitch plus the other sequencer for straightforward Editing when needed
- 15 Timing Based Triggers for Live Manipulation including Freeze Pitch, Freeze Waveforms, Half Step, Double Step, Mute, Reverse, Max Note Length, Min Note Length plus more
- 25 Global Parameters for Automating across all Instances or radically transforming a Preset on the fly
- 3 Mod Triggers – you’ll offset up to 9 Parameters for every one of those triggers for a moment remix via the assigned Midi Keys
- -+1 Octave Triggers
- Easy and Intuitive Workflow
- Download Size – 7.45 GB
- Minimum Requirements – Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3 Full Version (will only add Kontakt player for 15 minutes)
Newly created and updated version of the Cassetto Script. Cassetto may be a may be a dual oscillator Synth engine which excels at producing interesting Pads, atmospheres and ARP Sequences.
- 2 Oscillators with both multi-sampled cassettes sampled sound and single-cycle Waveforms (100 selections in total)
- Noise Oscillator sampled from Tape
- Unstable for warbling the oscillator pitch
- Dual Filters with an outsized choice of filter types
- Parallel Filters or One for every Oscillator
- 3 LFOs with 30 selectable Waveforms, LFO1/2 reset on the note on, LFO3 is free running
- Random LFO for the Filters
- Filter Envelope for the Cutoff, Pitch and Optional Volume of Oscillator 2
- VCA Envelope for Volume Control
- Envelope 3 assignable to Resonance LFO1 speed and LFO 3 level
- Reverb with 50 Impulse Responses
- Modulator with a choice from Chorus, Flanger or Phaser
- Versatile Arpeggiator with Sequencers for various parameters plus 6 Modulation Sequencers
- various Chord Modes for the Arpeggiator
- various Mod Sequencer Modes
- Preset Browser with the power to save lots of presets
- Global Randomizer and Default, with the power to save lots of your own Default preset.
- Complete Microtuner System with 300+ Scales and scala support
- Scale Re-Mapper with 78 Scales
- Section Default and Randomizer buttons
- 400 Presets