- Publisher: Soundiron
- Product: Olympus Elements Player Edition
- Version: 1.5
- Requirements: Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
Soundiron Olympus Elements Player Edition is a powerful choral toolkit that puts the core functionality and rich sonic power of the full Olympus Symphonic Choir into a compact and easy-to-use package for everyone at an unbeatable value. This Powered-by-Kontakt library is designed for both professionals and casual users in mind, with years of virtual choir engineering and refinement distilled down into one extremely potent and simple solution that captures the spirit and power of a full 63-voice symphonic choir.
Olympus Elements contains just the wide close stage blend microphone position for all 8 core vowel articulations: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo. The choir is completely configurable, with independent control over male and female divisi sections. You’ll find sustains, staccatos and marcatos, with pp-ff dynamic layering and intelligent round robin. This choir packs a massive forte punch and velvety smooth piano dynamics, giving you complete expressive control and creative freedom.
Soundiron also bring you their newly upgraded true ah & oo legato sustains, with up to 6-part polyphonic harmony and fluid interval shaping. The library also features a wide variety of classic choral effects, swells, sweeps, shouts, whispers and more. Each preset comes with an array of fine performance controls, EQ, 50 custom convolution environmental and fx reverbs to choose from. Soundiron’s signature hand-crafted choral atmospheres, pads and evolving soundscapes are also included to open up more creative possibilities.
Olympus Elements has a place in your arsenal, whether you’re just beginning your musical career or are a seasoned pro. If you want a glorious sounding, efficient and user-friendly virtual choir without sophisticated lyrical phrasing or solo content, then this is the choir you’ve been waiting for.
And even if you already own the full version of our Olympus Collection, Elements can be a potent weapon when you just need a lightweight, flexible choir that gets the job done even on the tightest scoring deadline.
Software and hardware. Experience intuitive and seamless browsing and control over important instrument parameters like vowel selection, ADSR settings, EQ, Reverb options and more. This new version of Olympus Elements also makes extensive use of the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard’s Light Guide feature, which lets users see keyswitch placement and the vocal ranges of each choral section right under their fingers.
Olympus Elements features a fully automatable custom user interface that allows for full control over sound shaping and performance. You’ll have full control over Swell, Attack, Release Time, Release Volume, Sample Start Offset and Panning for each choral section. Section note ranges are fully configurable, and keyswitches are available to quickly select between all the available articulations for each layer.
Every preset has access to over 50 integrated convolution reverb impulses and full 3-band Equalizer. Many presets also have an optional vibrato feature to simulate molto forte. Soundiron also offer our exclusive flexible legato system for up to 6-part polyphonic harmony (3 per section), with full interval range, speed and intensity control.
Our Vowelmaster preset is the all-in-one solution, providing live sustain and staccato switching for any vowel for each section, with layer blending and stacking, dynamic shaping and total performance control. Elements also includes the latest version of our Phrasemaster, which gives you the power to sequence up to 16 different complex 16-step sustain/staccato phrases, using your choice of GUI, CC automation and keyswitch control. You can even assign each step to just the men, women or the full choir. The Phrasemaster is key-switch configurable and you can save and load your own custom phrases.
NKI Program Presets
- This library is designed for the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (version 5.1.0 or later required).
- This library also works with the full retail version of Kontakt 5.1.0 or later.
- The Kontakt “Libraries” browser rack supports this Kontakt Player library.
- Online serial activation through the Native Instruments Service Center is required.
Full Chorus Articulations
- Full Men’s and Women’s divisi sections, with freely adjustable note ranges
- All 8 major vowel sustains w/releases — Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo — available in both soft pp and forceful ff dynamics.
- All 8 major vowel staccatos and marcatos: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo with shaping and time-stretching options.
- Advanced, configurable simulated legato for all vowel sustains.
- True Divisi Legato for core Ah and Oo vowels, with fluid real-time pp-ff dynamic and vowel morphing.
- All legato features adjustable interval speed, range, polyphony and intensity.
- Large selection of vowel-based Choral FX from whispers to drones and clusters, with tuning, shaping and time-stretching options.
- Vowelmaster preset gives quick access to both sustaining and staccato articulations for all vowels.
- Phrasemaster preset allows up to 16 user-sequenced patterns with 16 steps each — supports live sustain/staccato and men/women/ensemble switching for each step!
- Offset, Attack & Release controls let you shape your own syllables, sustains and phrases
- Swell and Blend controls allow real-time dynamic performance shaping and morphing.
- Release time and volume controls, to shape release accents and natural room decay.
- Independent Pan controls for each divisi section.
- Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
- 30 Special FX impulses integrated into the UI to create your own effects.
- 21 Natural Environmental Reverb Impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bunkers, Garages and more.
- 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mid.
- Ensemble and Divisi Preset types with independent controls for each section, with dual layer blending, crossfading and vowel morphing.
- 12 Bonus Atmospheric and Custom FX instrument presets.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Product Version 1.5
- 3,061 Samples
- 2.52 GB installed (4.4 GB Uncompressed)
- 53 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player 5.5.1 or higher
- Compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboards by Native Instruments