- Publisher: Audio Damage
- Supplier: ohsie
- Product: AD047 Ratshack Reverb 3
- Version: 3.1.0 RETAiL
Ratshack Reverb is a detailed model of that classic of classics, the Realistic Electronic Reverb. Now, you can have the sound of everyone’s first analog delay unit, without ever having to change batteries!
As anyone who has owned this unit (which is just about everyone…) knows, it was actually an analog delay, not a reverb at all, and we’ve done our best to exactly replicate the sound and quirks of the original. We’ve even modeled the distortion that occurs by running a line signal into the mic inputs.
- Accurate analog “bucket-brigade” style delay model. Change the delay time, and the signal pitches accordingly.
- Both mic and line inputs modeled, for overdriving the delay section if desired.
- XML-based cross-platform preset manager, with copy and paste. (You can even move presets between the iOS version and the desktop version with Handoff.)
- Entirely vector-based resizable high-resolution user interface.