- Publisher: Audiority
- Product: Solidus Randy 250
- Version: 1.1.0 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
- Format: VST2/VST3
- Requirements: Windows 7 64bit or later
Solidus Randy 250 VST crack is an analog simulation of the Randall® RG100ES (late ‘80s) and RH150 (late ‘00s) solid state amplifiers.
The RG100ES head, produced in the late 80s, has been a remarkable amplifier that defined the sound of some of the greatest metal bands of that time, while the RH150 is a more modern rendition with much more gain. Both amplifiers are renowned for their huge low end and crushing gain.
We carefully modeled the original amplifier and added some goodies to further shape your guitar tone: a noise gate, a modern overdrive, a couple EQs (6 Band Graphic EQ + a 3 Band Parametric), a post-amp 5 band EQ and a Dual Cab Loader.
Integrated cabinets provided by Dr Bonkers Sound Lab, Eddie Scharr, Redwirez and Seacow Cabs
SOLIDUS RANDY 250 VST CRACK SPECIFICATIONS
- Analog Modelled Solid State Amplifiers
- RG: 2 Channels (Green/Red)
- RG: Overdrive Channel Boost
- RH: 2 Channels (Clean/Overdrive)
- RH: Clean Channel Boost
- RH: Overdrive Channel with Dual Gain
- Noise Gate
- Wild Drive
- EQ Duo (6 Band EQ → 3 Band Parametric EQ/Booster)
- Post Amp 5 Band Equalizer
- Integrated Dual Cabinet Simulator
- Resizable interface
- Standalone mode