- Publisher: Audiority
- Product: Solidus VS8100
- Version: 1.2.0 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
- Format: VST2 / VST3 / AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 64bit or later
Solidus VS8100 VST crack is an analog simulation of the iconic Marshall® Valvestate™ 8100, solid state amplifier from 1991.
The original head was the first incarnation of the Valvestate™ series, a solid state amplifier with a 12AX7 tube as a driver for the distorted channel tone stack, which defined the history of death metal through the 90s. It featured two channels: a Normal channel, for clean guitars, and a Boost channel for distortions.
We carefully modeled the original amplifier and added some goodies to further shape your guitar tone: a noise gate, a modern overdrive, a EQ/Booster (to make your own custom clean booster), a post-amp 5 band EQ and a Cab Loader.
Integrated cabinets provided by Dr Bonkers Sound Lab, Valhallir.at and Seacow Cabs
SOLIDUS VS8100 VST CRACK SPECIFICATIONS
- Analog Modelled Solid State Amplifier
- 2 Channels (Normal/Boost)
- Normal Channel modes: Clean; Crunch
- Boost Channel modes: OD1; OD2
- Noise Gate
- Dr Drive (Modern Overdrive)
- Customizable Clean Boost (10 Band EQ → Booster)
- Post Amp 5 Band Equalizer
- Integrated Dual Cabinet Simulator
- Resizable interface
- Standalone mode