- Publisher: Expert Sleepers
- Product: Augustus Loop
- Version: 2.4.1-R2R
- Format: VST/AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or later
Augustus Loop VST crack is an emulation of a tape-based delay effect, with some extra features to facilitate its use as a looping device.
The key features of cracked Augustus Loop that make it more than just a big delay effect are:
- Really long maximum delay (3600 seconds – that’s one hour).
- Tap length/tap record. You can set the loop delay time while recording your first phrase.
- Virtual tape. The delay simulates an old-style tape delay, meaning you can
- change the tape speed (i.e. pitch up and down)
- reverse the tape direction
- stop the tape
- smoothly change the delay time (as if you were changing the head gap on a tape delay).
- Multimode filter and saturation in the feedback loop.
- ‘Tape Sim’ section to emulate the signal degradation of vintage tape echo machines.
- Four feedback taps (left to left, left to right, right to left and right to right) with independent delay time and feedback settings, for ping-pong effects, stereo delays etc.
- Pitch and filter LFOs.
- Loop length can be set in terms of the host’s tempo setting.
- Output of MIDI clock messages to synchronise other applications to the plug-in.
- Ability to sync multiple instances of the plug-in running at once.
- Automatic fades up and down to allow smooth transitions in your playing. It can even automatically clear the loop for you once it’s faded out.
- Host transport-sync’d punch in and out when recording.
- ‘Inertia free’ mode suppresses the tape-like behaviour when changing delay times to allow seamless transitions between loop lengths. (This is also the route to the popular ‘multiply’ and ‘divide’ features found on some popular looping devices.)
- The ‘Fx Loop’ plug-in configuration allows you to route audio through other plug-ins either side of the ‘virtual tape’, allowing you to insert your own effects in the delay loop. So you can just substitute your own filtering/saturation for cracked Augustus Loop’s own, or get really creative by inserting any plug-in you like in the delay.
- ‘Record Offset’ feature to solve the problem of latency in digital audio systems.
- Fully scriptable and skinnable GUI.
- Fully scriptable control via MIDI and OSC.
- Scripts can control other instances of the plug-in, allowing you to build complex multi-plug-in setups controlled from a single source (e.g. a MIDI pedalboard).
What’s New in Augustus Loop version 2 VST Crack
Great attention has been paid to removing the niggling little clicks and pops that used to occur if you used some features and were unlucky with your timing. Specifically, using the following should now never result in an unpleasant audio artefact:
- Clear Loop
- Changing the Input Level (which includes using the Punch In/Out Set Input Level features)
- Tap Record
While Freeze Loop is essentially the same feature as has always been found in Augustus Loop VST crack, the new implementation in version 2 transforms this function into something altogether more powerful. Whereas in previous versions frozen loops were prone to clicking and popping unless the audio and plug-in settings were just right, version 2’s Freeze Loop is totally bomb proof and will loop anything.
It is now possible to synchronise multiple copies of cracked Augustus Loop that are running within one host application. You can therefore use Augustus Loop VST crack to build complex, multi-channel, multi-loop systems.
A new audio processing section has been added to further expand the range of sounds you can get out of Augustus Loop VST crack, consisting of a new tape-style saturation effect and a new filter section.
Skinnable and Scriptable GUI
In version 2 it’s possible to completely replace the Augustus Loop VST crack user interface. This goes far beyond other ‘skinning’ systems where you can only change the superficial appearance of the interface. With cracked Augustus Loop you can move user interface elements around, remove things you don’t use, add new buttons to drive your own new functionality. A general purpose scripting language lies behind all this, so your new buttons aren’t just limited to setting plug-in parameters – you can build complex systems limited only by your imagination (and programming skill!).
Augustus Loop VST crack can now be remotely controlled via the Open Sound Control protocol.
MIDI & OSC Scripting
Cracked Augustus Loop’s response to MIDI and OSC control can now be completely redefined by scripts written by users. This goes far beyond simply redefining which MIDI CC controls which parameter – you can build elaborate, state-based control systems, driving many copies of Augustus Loop VST crack from a single control source.
A new element has been added to the GUI that enables you to visualise the audio that’s recorded onto cracked Augustus Loop’s virtual tape. Apart from looking swish, this is a useful tool that helps you understand exactly what the plug-in is doing at any particular time, especially when some of the more complex functions are enabled.
This new feature makes it easy to sync your looping to other performers, even when your computer-based setup is introducing a lot of latency into your audio stream.
Tape Read Mode
Although Augustus Loop VST crack remains a fundamentally stereo device, the new Tape Read Mode setting lets you simulate a mono tape echo from days of old.