- Publisher: Reason Studios & DNA Labs
- Product: Hydronexius Workstation ROM 2
- Version: 2.0.0-DECiBEL
- Format: Reason Rack Extension
- Requirements: You need R2R Reason release and TEAM R2R Reason Rack Extension Cache Builder
Enter the Hydronexius Workstation ROM 2, a wave based workstation armed with a massive sound bank of enormously filtered pads, wobbling dub step basses, chest pounding sub frequency 808 bass drums, heavily modulated futuristic club leads, dripping wet synthesized bells, elegant string sections, huge cinematic brass, breathtakingly smooth pianos, evolving ambient soundscapes, beautifully plucked pizzicatos, heavenly angelic choirs and powerfully psychotic analog processed 808 drum sets. With both pristine orchestral and synthesized instruments, the Hydronexius RE combines the magically sweet and powerful analog feel with the precision of a professional yet easy to use digital graphical user interface. Hydronexius is the quintessential rack extension for producers of all genres from ranging from trap, dub step, house, & all electronic dance music to dramatic & realistic orchestral scoring. Submerge yourself in an oasis of disturbingly unique and exquisite sounds….
- Over 4 gb of Creative Sampled Content
- High Quality Professional FX Engine
- Moving Filters and Analog Emulated Distortion
The Hydronexius Workstation ROM is a powerful virtual instrument comprised of many synthesized sounds, orchestral sounds, and drum sets.
This workstation is loaded with unique analog and digital synths, gated synths, edm leads, super saws, bells, drums, strings, brass, pianos, pads, choirs & vox, plucked, and a professional onboard effects engine for that industry “wet” sound.
- Approximately 1000 waveform samples (Over 4 gigabytes) with over 1250 preset factory patches included.
- Analog Harmonic Distortion (AHD) Onboard 3rd order harmonic distortion processing level with presence, dual tone eq (low & high), 1 stereo type, and 4 mono types. (Solid State Stereo, Tube, Drive, Fuzz, & Scream).
- X & Y HD Virtual Analog modeled filters each with: Lp12, Lp24, Bp6, Hp12, Hp24,(with dual resonance controls) & Comb Filters (the X comb filter has positive feedback & Y comb filter has negative feedback).
- Respective lfo and envelope pre-routed level controls for both X & Y Filter Effects.
- Dual filter section Semi & Cent Tuning.
- Dual filter section Volume and Pan Knobs.
- Dedicated vibrato lfo with depth, rate & sync controls (Random, Drift, Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle Lfo types).
- Studio quality ambient reverb with 7 professional parameters including high & low cut, damp, size, decay & mix knobs.
- Studio quality delay (4 types) with 11 Professional Parameters including stereo offset, time sync, feedback, damp, & mix knobs.
- Stereo field spatial imaging via 21 ms stereo delay imaging knob.
- Editable pitch wheel range and controls.
- Dedicated modulation wheel hydro submersion filter effect (global low pass with 17% resonance).
- End of signal chain stereo chorus and stereo phaser with mix control and bypass.
- Poly glide amount control knob (polyphonic mode only).
- Global attack, hold, decay, sustain, and release sample control.
Hydronexius 2.0 Update
- Over 2 gb of original synthesized and real instrument content added to the already 2.2 gb ROM for over to 4 gb.
- Over 250 patches were added utilizing the new ROM content for a a total of over 1250 patches.
- 40 New instruments were added to the 104 previous instruments for a total of 145 sample based instruments.