- Publisher: IK Multimedia
- Product: T-RackS 5 MAX
- Version: 5.10.0-MORiA & 5.10.0 Incl Keygen-R2R
- Format: AU/VST/VST3/STANDALONE
The Farm Stone Room reverb for T-RackS 5. The Farm Stone Room plug-in not only represents an accurate recreation of the stone live room at Genesis’ studio, it’s also the closest you can get to the legendary Townhouse Studios drum room it was modeled after. The stone walls of this relatively small-sized room give drums a huge sound, especially when run through the SSL® 4000G mixing console that producer/engineers Hugh Padgham and Nick Davis used at both Townhouse Studios and Fisher Lane Farm and faithfully reproduced here.
Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip models Joe’s go-to chain of high-end analog outboard gear, custom signal flow and unique know-how to deliver an incredible level of control and character to any style of vocal tracks.
T-RackS 5 is the ultimate mix and mastering workstation from the creator of the first desktop mastering software.
IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, marking the beginning of a new era by unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone.
Since then we have been leading the way, setting an industry standard and crafting some of the world’s best sounding plug-ins for professional applications. From day one, an ever-growing number of professionals and enthusiasts have trusted our expertise and meticulous approach to creating the finest digital processors on the planet. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS.
• 4 new processors (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE).
• 9 processors included.
• Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface.
• Ultra-rapid, flexible and smooth workflow.
• Over 35 high-end modules: available à la carte or via carefully selected bundles.
• Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots.
• Improved audiophile-grade audio engine.
• Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability.
• 4 optimized user-selectable dithering options.
• Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future proof masters.
• Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding.
• Multiple file format export function.
• 64-bit native support.
• Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats.
• Added native compatibility with Apple Silicon processors
• Introducing The Farm Stone Room reverb
• General Reliability Improvements