- Publisher: Klanghelm
- Product: SDRR 2 saturation chameleon
- Version: 2.4.1
- Formats: VST/VST3/AU/AAX
SDRR 2 crack was built to satisfy most of your saturation desires. It provides a comprehensive set of controls to control the character of the saturation to form it fit exactly. Cracked SDRR 2 offers four different main modes: TUBE, DIGI, FUZZ, DESK and reacts dynamically to the input. Each mode has its unique crosstalk behavior, which may be transitioned or exaggerated. A singular RMS level difference metering mode makes level matching a simple task.
SDRR 2 VST crack is often different things: a saturation, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, a subtle stereo widener, or just add some movement to your tracks with the DRIFT control. Add warmth, depth, and character to your tracks with SDRR 2 crack.
Do not forget to see out the free IVGI, which may be seen because of the brother of SDRR 2 crack. it’s supported the DESK mode in cracked SDRR 2. Since IVGI is like SDRR 2 crack quality-wise, CPU-consumption wise and regarding aliasing (or better the absence of aliasing artifacts), it is a great way to also get an impact of how SDRR 2 crack would perform on your system.
The four modes in SDRR 2 Crack:
- The TUBE mode consists of two different models of a two-stage tube preamplifier. These two models are often blended into one another with the CHARACTER control. WARM focuses more on the transient smoothing and compressing character related to tubes, while SIZZLE captures the harmonics generated when driving the preamp without affecting the transients much.
- The DIGI mode: designed to exactly add even and/or odd harmonics to program material. Gives a really controlled sound. Again two models were created, which may be blended. the primary one only generated the primary 4 harmonics. DIGI is great for adding harmonics and excitement to your tracks without coloring the signal an excessive amount of and might act as a symbol, that digital saturation can sound pleasant. Use the BIT->RATE control for bit crushing/sample rate reduction effects. Combined with the DRIFT parameter it can get pretty wild!
- The FUZZ mode: consists of two different models of classic germanium fuzz stompboxes. Both are heavily modified for lower distortion levels to be suited even for mastering duties. The FUZZ mode takes advantage of the unique properties of germanium transistors and delivers a really warm, cozy sound.
- THE DESK mode: Klanghelm’s version of a versatile mixing desk channel strip plugin with just a couple of controls. It features a classy 2 band EQ with specially designed curves to suit most material. Furthermore, it offers control over the transient response of the saturation and therefore the compression. The aim of the DESK mode is to be the sole plugin needed for a minimum of the OK recorded track to shine – all with only a few controls.
11/30/21 version 2.4.1
- FIX: saving user presets didn’t work on some Windows systems
11/05/21 version 2.4.0
- native Apple M1 support
- GUI: popup menues and file chooser widgets: stability improvements