- Publisher: Martinic
- Product: Kee Bass
- Version: 1.0.1 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
Bring some groovy, bassy vibes back from the ‘60s and straight into your music with Martinic’s faithful emulation of one of the first monophonic string bass simulators, the Rheem Kee Bass VST crack.
The Martinic Kee Bass VST/AU plugin crack is based on the original electronic schema and an actual physical Kee Bass. Firstly Martinic modeled the instrument precisely (no sampling at all), then a few modern features were added to make it more versatile and unique, such as an extended range, a filter, and modulation.
And best of all… you can get a licence now FOR FREE!
The Kee Bass VST crack was one of the first monophonic string bass emulators. Note tuning was accomplished through individual trim pots, one per key. This made tuning relatively easy and accurate. They have a limited lifespan, however, if one key ‘went’, the others would remain stable, making for an easy fix and a reliable product. The Kee Bass crack, interestingly, used the same power supply that was used for televisions at the time.
Physical modeling (no samples used) of vintage Rheem Kee Bass
- Bass Fuzz sound – built in
- Percussion – Fast decay
- Percussion – Slow decay
- Bright-Mellow option on all sounds
- 2 Full Octave Keyboard
- Modeled Solid State Electronic Circuitry
- 2.5 MB Portable Lightweight Beauty
- Plays Booming String Bass Notes when loaded into any VST/AU host
- Level adjust
- Adjustable 25-note tuning
- Extended 128 MIDI note range
- Pitch bend ±2 semitones
- All settings MIDI learnable
- Poly mode
- Low/high/last note priority
- Attack/decay adjust
- Low pass filter with resonance
- Filter LFO/envelope modulation
- Wide range of presets
- Fine tuning
- Transpose/octave shift