- Publisher: NEOLD
- Product: WARBLE
- Version: 1.1.0 [U2B]-TRAZOR
Welcome to the ultimate vintage tape modulation & lo-fi effect: WARBLE. With ease, it makes everything you throw at it sound special, warm, and analog. Its three main effect engines can be used by themselves or in combination with each other, thus bridging the gap between ease of use and seamless versatility.
The Modulation Block generates characteristic lush movement layers from wow as well as more irregular and wiggly sounds resulting from flutter. The wide parameter ranges and additional speed controls trigger anything from wide dimensionality to pulsating grit.
WARBLE’s Aging Section celebrates all the beautiful goodies of magnetic tape – bandwidth reduction, beautiful harmonics or noise and crinkle textures. With this powerful device, you can quickly achieve a wide variety of inspiring, nostalgic and musical landscapes.
The Filter Stage offers high and low cut controls with individual resonance modifiers. In addition to technical correction, this also allows for dramatic signal shaping that ranges from dark ground swells of low end to thinned out radiophonic sounds.
WARBLE delivers a thrilling sonic journey through the world of tape modulation, flanger & chorus effects, and THD injection. In addition, it offers a great approach towards signal aging, noise floor/crackle generation and filtering with resonance capabilities.
- Authentic tape modulation block with wide-range Wow/Flutter plus individual Speed controls
- Comprehensive tone-shaping block with highly integrated Dirt, Age, and Noise parameters
- Hi-Cut and Lo-Cut filter section with individual resonance controllers
- Fast/Slow tape transport settings for changing global parameter behavior with a single button
- Mix controller to create the perfect blend of clean and warbly