- Publisher: Plugin Alliance
- Product: Lindell Audio ChannelX
- Version: 1.2.0-MORiA
- Format: AU/VST/VST3
- Requirements: macOS 10.9 through 11, Windows 7 through 10
The Lindell ChannelX is more than just a normal channel strip.
It is a virtual collection of 3 amazing Lindell units, the 7X-500 limiter, the PEX-500 EQ and the 6X-500 preamp. They are all contained in one cool virtual 500 frame, which lets you use any or all of these modules, and you may even arrange the order of the plugins freely in the frame!
Start off with the 6X-500 preamp to add a bit of punch and color, then add some tasty vintage 1176-style FET compression with the 7X-500 limiter, and top it off with some Pultec inspired PEX-500 EQ. Nice!
If you own one of the contained plugins already, you can upgrade at a discounted price to this full 500 frame Channel X plugin (including all 3 processors) from your User Account (automated process).
Legal Disclaimer: 1176 is a registered trademark of Universal Audio Inc. The Lindell 7X-500 was developed by Lindell Audio based on its own modeling techniques. Universal Audio has not endorsed nor sponsored the 7X-500 in any manner, nor licensed any intellectual property for use in this product.
Lindell Audio ChannelX FEATURES
- Features hardware emulations of 3 Lindell Audio 500 modules
- 7X-500 FET feedback compressor (classic 1176 sound)
- 6X-500 Analog Preamp
- PEX-500 Pultec-style EQ
- Mix control for parallel compression
- Adjustable stereo link
- Drag and Drop the modules in the plugin frame as you like!