- Publisher: Psychic Modulation
- Supplier: ohsie
- Product: MondoMelt
- Version: 1.0
MondoMelt is a lo-fi character effect designed for quickly creating tape vibes on the fly, taking the melting and tone-shaping capabilities of Echomelt3 and wrapping them up into a compact plugin that gives you instant results.
Pitch instability, audio degradation, saturated crunchiness and cassette tape aesthetic are instantly available by tweaking just a few controls.
Sculpt your frequencies with a simple, yet versatile, 3-band EQ. Drive the resulting signal into a pleasant saturation and apply extra shaping for wild distortion. Age your sound with a damper control for reducing the high end until you have the perfect lo-fi cassette vibe.
Melt your sound with Wow, Flutter and Dropout modulation, giving your sound instant character with pitch-drifting, audio degradation, and VHS-style fluctuations. The built-in Chorus effect will turn your wobbling tape instabilities into a lush, stereo effect using only a single knob.
Drive the whole effect into uncharted territory with the Mondo knob, which intensifies various aspects of the effect overall, pushing it to the limit for irregular sonic mayhem.
- EQ: A simple, yet versatile, 3-band equalizer with Lowcut switch
- Saturation: This saturation is full of character with a shaping control for extra crunchy distortion.
- Melt Wow & Flutter: Two modulators for creating instability, drifting and pitch fluctuations.
- Melt Dropout: An amplitude modulator for creating audio degradation and stuttering volume drops.
- Chorus: Transform the Melt effect into a lush, stereo chorus using a single knob.
- Mondo: A big knob for emphasizing multiple aspects of the overall effect.
- Randomize all controls with the push of a button.
- Custom GUI scaling.
- Intuitive patch management system.
- Several presets to get you started.