- Publisher: Solid State Logic
- Product: Native Channel Strip 2
- Version: 1.0.55-R2R
The SSL Native Channel Strip 2 VST crack delivers the legendary tone, features and workflow of an SSL 9000K console channel strip, now featuring SSL’s proprietary ‘Anti-Cramping’ technology and external Side Chain input.
SSL Bus Compressor 2 VST CRACK – The centre section compressor from SSL’s 1980’s G Series analogue console is an audio production legend. It is the secret behind countless classic recordings. It is a simple unit with a simple purpose; it makes complete mixes sound bigger, with more power, punch and drive. It brings cohesion and strength to your mix without compromising clarity.
SSL 9000K CONSOLE CHANNEL STRIP PROCESSING
The EQ section is a classic 4-band design with parametric LMF & HMF and shelving LF & HF sections (LF & HF switch to Bell). The whole EQ can be switched between E & G Series characteristics and can be applied to the dynamics side chain.
The Dynamics section offers separate Compressor and Gate/Expander. The Compressor can be switched between soft and hard knee. Both the Compressor and Gate/Expander sections feature fast/slow attack switches and independent side chains. The plug-in also features High and Low Pass Filters which can also be applied to the side chain. Perfect for smoothing, controlling and adding presence to any source material.
SSL Native Channel Strip 2 VST Crack Features
- SSL console channel strip features, workflow and sound
- Compatible with UC1 controller
- 4-band EQ, two shelving sections and two parametric
- Variable low-pass and high-pass filter
- Switchable EQ characteristics between E Series and G Series
- EQ section featuring SSL’s ‘Anti-Cramping’ technology
- “Over-Easy” soft ratio compression characteristic for smooth transitions
- Variable process order routing
- External side-chain input
- Dynamics side-chain processing with independent side chains for compressor and expander/gate