- Publisher: TAL Software
- Product: TAL-DAC & TAL-Dub-X
- Version: 2021.07.27-SPTNDC
- TAL-DAC v1.6.2 (x86_64, arm64)
- TAL-DUB-X v1.8.2 (x86_64, arm64)
TAL-DAC VST crack is not an ordinary bit crusher or sample rate reducer. TAL-DAC VST crack is based on the TAL-Sampler sound engine. It emulates a sample recorded on a low sample rate with reduced bit depth and upsamples it to the desired host sample rate. It’s possible to choose different algorithms for the upsampling process to emulate the characteristics of different samplers. A low and high shelf EQ together with a AMP Drive in the reconstruction section allow it to approximate the sound character of different sampler AMP’s. Also it is possible to emulate hot recorded signals using the input volume knob. TAL-DAC VST crack can be used on a wide range of audio material, but it’s especially useful and authentic on drum sounds.
TAL-DAC VST CRACK FEATURES
- Recording stage with input volume control and soft clipper (adds odd harmonics).
- Variable recording sample rate (1000Hz-44100Hz).
- Variable recording bit-depth (4bit-16bit) with different algorithms (mu-law, mu-law delta, linear).
- Reconstruction section with different reconstruction methods (hold, variable, linear, S1000/sinc).
- Very steep reconstruction filters (optional).
- AMP drive (add’s even and odd harmonics to the signal).
- A high- and low shelf filter (12dB).
- All non-linear components are 8x oversampled to avoid aliasing.
TAL-Dub-X VST crack is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OS X 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X VST crack is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays. An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
TAL-Dub-X VST CRACK FEATURES
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter..
- High pass filter..
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAP button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.