- Publisher: Togu Audio Line
- Product: TAL-U-NO-LX
- Version: 4.2.5
- Format: VST, VST3, AU
- Platform: macOS 10.7 or higher (64-bit host).
Togu Audio Line TAL-U-NO-LX is a Juno-60 emulation VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugin for macOS. TAL-U-NO-LX runs as a VST plugin, VST3 plugin, and AU plugin. TAL-U-NO-LX VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
If you like, you can download the Windows version of TAL-U-NO-LX via this link.
Best Juno-60 emulation
TAL-U-NO-LX a complete rewritten emulation of the favored Juno 60 with a replacement engine and GUI. Up so far zero feedback delay filters and punctiliously calibrated controls make this synth an honest replacement for the analog device with all the benefits software plugins have.
Analog synthesizer against digital emulation. Which sounds better? So we did a comparison test between Roland Juno-60 and TAL-U-NO-LX. If you want to know what we found out, click here!
As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and a few more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is additionally included. a fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a smooth filter sound gives this synth the standard sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
Togu Audio Line TAL-U-NO-LX Features:
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
- MPE support (+-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master).