- Serato Studio
- Windows 10
Serato Studio beat making DAW software for beginners, DJs, and advanced producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and longer making music with Serato Studio.
The ultimate beat maker
Serato Studio is that the ultimate beat maker. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced producer or DJ, you’ll make beats or remixes in moments with a lot of free built-in sounds and samples. No hardware required, with Serato Studio all you would like is your laptop so you’ll start creating when inspiration strikes.
Serato Studio perfect for DJ edits
Easily make DJ edits or mashups. Use your DJ hardware to form beats. and obtain familiar elements including your entire Serato DJ library, Waveforms, a mixing channel, and FX.
Fast, simple workflow
Get your ideas down quick and stay within the creative flow with time-saving features, including pre-made drum patterns, BPM-sync and one-click key shifting.
What’s new in Serato Studio v1.4.4
- Auto Chord Mode – Instantly generate chords within the key of your project – no music theory, no problem. activate the texture knob to simulate a live keyboard player.
- Song View Improvements – Including the power to duplicate your Audio Tracks, a replacement ‘Back to Start’ button within the Song View, and new horizontal resizing within the Song View sidebar.
- Quantized Cue Points – Quantize Mode will now snap your Cue Points to the closest half-beat – a bit like Serato DJ.
- Serato DJ Library Update – For all the producer-DJs out there, your DJ tab columns will now sync up with how they seem in Serato DJ.
Serato Studio 1.4.4 full release notes:
- Added Auto Chord – play or draw chords that match the Project Key.
- Added the power to duplicate Audio Tracks.
- Added Back to start out button, keyboard shortcut (Shift + SPACE) and hardware control (Shift + PLAY) in Song View.
- First Audio Deck loaded now sets project BPM if there are not any other Sample Decks loaded within the project yet.
- Quantize value is now applied when setting Cue and Cue End Points if there’s a Beatgrid.
- All deck files load with tail process effects where appropriate.
- Song View track sidebar can now be resized.
- Fixed a problem where undoing changing effect doesn’t change effect list selection.
- Fixed a problem with Sustain mode Glide.
- Fixed issues where files from iTunes application fail to load by drag and drop.
- Fixed possible crashes when loading a project or previewing within the library.
- Fixed a crash when importing plugins on Windows containing extended ASCII characters within the filenames.
- Fixed a problem where a draggable field value would recover when dragging past the utmost limit.
- Fixed a crash when processing audio when increasing the scene length.
- Fixed a problem where deck sequence pads display as pressed after turning the ‘Play In Key’ mode off while holding the notes.