- Publisher: Reason Studios & Synapse Audio
- Product: Synapse DR-1 Deep Reverb
- Version: 1.1.0-R2R
- Format: Reason Rack Extension
- Requirements: You need R2R Reason release and TEAM R2R Reason Rack Extension Cache Builder
Inspired by a high-end 1980s outboard reverb, the Synapse Deep Reverb DR-1 delivers a deep, lush sound not found in modern software reverbs.
New in v1.1.0: Modulation knob, Lo/Hi Cut filters.
Inspired by a high-end 1980s outboard reverb, the Synapse Deep Reverb DR-1 delivers a deep, lush sound not found in modern software reverbs. Rather than trying to imitate real spaces, the DR-1 gives an uncolored and pleasant reverb sound that is especially well suited for synthetic material and lead sounds.
The DR-1 is very easy to operate with only five controls. Reverb time can be adjusted from 1 to 60 seconds, Predelay ranges from 0 to 250 milliseconds. Using the HF Damp knob, high frequencies can be attenuated over time. By default the reverb is modulated, which increases the sense of realism and improves the sound quality particularly when the input signal is steady-state. In cases where this does not sound right, the modulation can be turned off.
Flipping to the back side, the DR-1’s reverb time and amount can be modulated, essential for creative use beyond room simulation.
- Modulation knob to control the amount of reverb modulation.
- Low and High Cut filters.
- CV Inputs for both filters on the back panel.